Laser cutting is being used for an increasing number of applications in sheet metal processing and represents a unique quality. The high level of production flexibility and the almost unlimited diversity of materials and shapes explain its worldwide recognition as an indispensable technology.
Garcross are producing components for a vast array of industrial applications. Laser cutting provides a range or benefits to our customers:
- Significant cost advantages due to reduction in cutting time.
- No de-burring or finishing
- Intricate detail, etching & marking are all possible.
- Intricate shape profiles and tapping holes in plate and tube sections.
- Polished edge finish on stainless steel.
Our highly skilled team can convert your design into a finished item whilst more complex structures are produced in our fabrication department.
Call us now on 0113 271 4230 to find out more.